Monday, May 3, 2010

ATEC Advisor Feedback

Below is a message sent via email to ATEC Advisor Tara Lewis

Good Afternoon Tara,

My name is Christie Wright and I am working on a group ATEC project. Our main goal is to further examine existing ATEC student resources to create a new and improved web strategy plan for ATEC.

As our advisor we would love to pick your brain on a couple of issues. Please feel free to be as brief or detailed as you would like.

What is your opinion on the current ATEC website?

What additional functions and/or resources would you like the ATEC website to include?

Other comments

Thank you for all of your help,

-Christie Wright

MFA Candidate





Hi Christie,

I would say that the ATEC website needs updating. I’m not sure who is or has been working on it. I think it would be nice to incorporate more social media connections into the website such as Twitter feeds and whatnot.

Along those lines I would recommend checking out atecpresents.com, a website created and run by undergraduate students.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Tara Lewis M.Ed.

Assistant Director of Undergraduate Education

for Arts & Technology

ATEC 1.704
(M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm)

(972) 883-4331

tara.lewis@utdallas.edu

http://www.utdallas.edu/ah/
http://twitter.com/ATECadvise



No comments:

Post a Comment